The Right Agents To Sell Your House With Ease
Selling a house or property can be both exhilarating and stressful. As a seller, you want to feel confident that you have chosen the right real estate agent who works hard to accomplish your goals and strive to continuously provide invaluable assistance and guidance regarding market trends. You need an agent who creates an effective marketing plan for your property. Our hardworking team works to find you qualified and ready buyers. You can expect our agents to go above and beyond for you. In the beginning, we will meet and go over your financial and timeline goals for your sale.
We guarantee that your goals become our priority. Each agent in our Columbus, MT real estate agency works with your best interests in mind. Whether you are selling a house or property, or selling a ranch or vacation home, we have the knowledge, tools and experience to help you enjoy a successful real estate transaction.
Attract Qualified Buyers
There are no guarantees when selling a house or property. Buyers don’t simply walk through the front door. Our agents walk you through the steps needed to make sure your property receives maximum exposure to attract qualified and ready buyers.
Tips to Sell Quickly and for More Money
1. Make a Memorable First Impression
Your listing photos are often the first time buyers see your house or property. Our agents will guide you through the all the steps of getting quality listing photos and offer suggestions for curb appeal and other strategies that attract the right buyers with your end goals at top of mind.
2. Price the House or Property Right
When selling a house, the right price will attract the right buyers. When a property is priced too high, it will potentially sit on the market far longer than you are aiming for. Our team will assess home prices in your area and review them with you and discuss the appropriate price for your property based on local comparable properties. There are additional factors used for pricing your home that our agents will go over with you.
3. Market Effectively
With our agents on your team, you can rest assured that an effective marketing strategy will be put into place to get your listing seen by the right buyers and buyer agents. A strategy is setup to ensure that your property sells in a timely manner at the best price.
Raising Your Expectations
As real estate professionals, we have a specific responsibility to our clients known as “fiduciary duties.” In simple terms this means we are obligated to act in the best interests of you (the client). We will always perform these fiduciary duties; however, our agency was formed because we strive to always perform above and beyond the basic expectations of our clients.
The Fiduciary Duties of Your Agent:
- Reasonable Care and Diligence
1. Loyalty to You: We will go above and beyond to gain an advantage for you in the transaction. Our agents don’t shy away from putting in extra work for our clients. We have been found to climbing tall ladders for our clients (literally and figuratively). As your agent, we negotiate with buyers and buyer agents on your behalf. All negotiations we do on your behalf are to get the best possible price and contract for you, our client.
2. Legal obedience: You’ll be relaxed knowing that our team is educated and informed when it comes to all the Montana buying and selling a house laws and regulations. We will provide guidance to our sellers regarding a multitude of laws.
3. Exercise confidentiality: Our agency uses the utmost discretion when handling financial information on behalf of our clients. Sellers share a lot of personal and financial information during the selling process. Our agents value your trust and know that we are responsible and obligated to represent and protect your interests and information.
4. Act carefully and diligently: As your agent, you can rest easy knowing that we are a competent real estate agency with every agent and broker holding current and necessary licenses to competently represent you in all matters of your sale.
5. Trusted Accounting: Our agents are compelled to safeguard any money, deeds, or other documents you entrust us with in regards to the transaction. You can be confident knowing our agents will stay on top of each of the steps and deadlines throughout the process and know when specific documents are required to complete your transaction smoothly.